Located at 4 Penang Street (Lebuh Penang), we are just next to Hong Leong Bank, near the Esplanade and Fort Cornwallis.
We are a 12 minute walk from the Penang State Museum. Exit the State Museum and take a right turn on Farquhar St. At the junction of Pitt St, turn left until you reach Light St. At that junction, turn right and walk 150m before turning right into King St. We are just at the corner of King St and Light St.
If you are coming from the Peranakan Mansion, we are only a 10 minute walk. Exit the Mansion and turn left onto Church St. Take the second right turn into King St and walk towards the Esplanade end.
Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Entrance is via the Gallery's main entrance on Penang Street only. The Sire Restaurant is no longer in operations.
Admission is RM13 inclusive of a written guide
The House of Yeap Chor Ee’s galleries are located on the first floor, which is accessible by stairs from the ground floor level via the east side entrance of the building. The upper floors are not wheelchair accessible. Visitors with mobility impairment may enter the building and view the ground floor level.
- Enjoy your visit. Please help us keep the gallery safe and comfortable for other visitors.
- No eating or drinking in the galleries.
- Our passages are narrow; keep them accessible for other visitors.
- Do not lean on glass cases; they are fragile.
- For those visiting with children, accompany children and help them respect the gallery and other visitors.
Telephone: +601 2428 5191 / +604 2610 190